Worcester Bosch 30si no hot water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can some one pls pls help me with my worcester bosch 30si has no hot water demand and fault code showing Blue light slow flash normally off flashes on and reset button flashing, (lock out) i can here the fan and sound trying to light up but dose not continue,, when i reset the boiler it will reset but will just go back to same problem again. i turn it off for about an 2 hour then turn ON the boiler it will work with hot water but not to hot even you put it on maximum heat for about an hour fan working green pilot light showing flame is on is working and it will work for 40 minutes, then problem will happen again and it wont start until the boiler will rest
PLS HELP ME
i read a post that they change the HEAT Sensor but doesn't now exactly
is this the DHW temperature sensor pls help me
syphone is clean and no block to pipe

Sponsored Links
We don't like text speak here.

We give our time free to help and like to be able to read something easily!

We don't like text speak here.

We give our time free to help and like to be able to read something easily!

I apologise Agile, can you pls advice me where to start I really need help sorry again if I upset some one

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back