Hot water is not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I wonder if someone could help pls
I have superima 40 HE boiler , last night I drained the system to install a Shower ,
I have filled the system back up and now my hot water isn't working but central heating is working , on the boiler from left side first light is showing Amber/red on middle one is flashing and the right one is flashing , I think it's water circulation fault.
I also noticed when I just put the water on and the central heating off it shows from light on middle one flashing and the right is on.
Does anyone have any idea what does this mean pls and how to fix it
Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Why did you drain the heating system to fit a shower.
A shower should not be connected to a heating system.

Hi Steve thanks for the reply , I didn't drain the radiators just drained it from one the cold and hot water supply behind the sink where I got the connection for this Muslim shower
Best regards

hope you provided category 5 fluid protection before the muslim shower otherwise you will be contravening water regs and risk getting fined.

Sponsored Links
It's extremely likely that the 'shower' you have installed does not comply. However the water for hot & cold supplies to the basin is unrelated to the water heated by the boiler. Either it's just a coincidence that your boiler has gone faulty, or you have done other things which you are not mentioning.

In any event, repairing the boiler is not something you can do yourself.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back