Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i low pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had the Greenstar 24i in for 4 months now, and we have just started using the heating more. The pressure when cold has dropped into the red zone - below .5 bar. I want to up the pressure to 1 - 1.5 bar, how do I do it? I have the key, and I can insert it, but I don't know if it should be in the locked or unlocked position, and I don't know what to do next to add pressure.
Your kind help would be appreciated, thanks.

Sponsored Links
get the key slide it in ( it should go easily then push gently so that it seals,) then turn it 90 degrees so it locks in place.

to the left of the key youll see a small white cube approx 1cm sq. turn this to the left youll hear water running keep an eye on the guage and stop when it is just over 1 bar then close the cube by turning to the right. turn the key and remove it ( a little water , less than an egg cup may come out)

DO ALL THIS WITH THE HEATING OFF AND THE RADIATORS COLD.

Many thanks Totalshell. Everything done according to your instructions, and the boiler is now running at just over 1 BAR. I also removed the key afterwards. I will keep an eye on the pressure, because there is a slight water leak from somewhere in the boiler, just a few drops on the tray underneath. The guy who installed it is coming back Tuesday, so I hope he can sort it out.
Once again, a big thank you.
Andy

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back