Worcester Bosch Hoghflow 440 - Low Pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have a Worcester Bosch Highflow 440 combi boiler, I normally have to top up the pressure during winter every month because the pressure drops from 1 to zero. Its only a year and a half old.
No signs of damp on the ceiling but me and the wife can hear a slight dripping noise in the bathroom wall where we know some pipes are built into the wall which lead to the attic rad so we assume the leak is here. Other wise the leak might be on the ground floor, trouble is we have wood flooring.
What do we do? Do we have to dig up the wall to get to the pipes and fix the leak or is there another easier and cost effective solution?
During this recession I'm tempted to leave it for a while as trying to save some money, is this wise?
Thankyou
[/b]

Sponsored Links
leaving a leak is never cost effective. you could try leak sealer i suppose but i would only use that as a last resort and wouldnt use it to seal a leak that wasnt under a floor and therefore possibly cause damage later on if it let go.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back