Looking for Vertical Flue Kit for Old Worcester Highflow 440

11 Jul 2007
Reaction score
United Kingdom

We have a 2005 Worcester Highflow 440 (not the CDI version) and need to change the flue to a vertical one.
Worcester Support have given us the part numbers and all are ok priced except for
Vertical Flue kit 87161167320

Slim chance but does anyone know where we can get this at an ok price?
Google has failed, but someone might have one or know somewhere...

Given the boiler is a older model, but still going strong, it seems silly to spend x amount to put a new boiler in, which would end up being wall mounted not floor mounted. However fingers crossed it keeps going so the work we're having done isn't wasted..

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local