Worcester Bosch MT10RF thermostat/programmer - can I move it

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a worcestr Bosch CDi 30 combi-boiler fitted with a MT10RF thermostat/programmer. As the transmitter is only fitted with batteries and not to any electrical system can I move it from its present position to somewhere else by just taking if off the wall myself and screwing it back on somwhere else. Any advice would be appreciated. :?:

Sponsored Links
you can, small sloted screwdriver inserted top and bottom on righthand side, flip front cover off, remove base plate and innstall where you want it. caution pipes cables in wall, clip front cover on, hey presto.

Yes, you can move it if you wish, just bear in mind it's a programmable thermostat, so needs to be in the right place to give the correct heat output to keep you nice and toasty.

Do not fit too near windows, in direct sunlight, inside a cupboard, too high, too low....... the list goes on... Of course these things also have a limited range, so don't take it too far away... :D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back