Worcester Bosch regular system -v- combi

fatplumber said:
washing machine doesn't draw hot water
Depends on make and model. Some current models still have hot and cold fill, though you can always connect them together with a Y-piece and connect both to the cold supply.

The only time that a hot and cold fill draws hot is when you do a boil wash all other times it is only the cold

fatplumber said:
I halved my bills
Which boiler etc did you remove and what did you replace it with?

I took out a 1981 glowworm 45 with 42x18 cylinder on a Y plan and chucked in a Baxi 133he. Biggest bill I had was £1,600 /year. Not spent £600 / year yet.

Sponsored Links
fatplumber the reason your baxi 133he is so frugal is similar to why Ideal Icos/Isar save so much gas;

Because they only work 50% of the time; the other 50% you are awaiting spare parts!

:LOL:

fatplumber the reason your baxi 133he is so frugal is similar to why Ideal Icos/Isar save so much gas;

Because they only work 50% of the time; the other 50% you are awaiting spare parts!

:LOL:

OO b*tch! :LOL: To be fair once I took it off the wall and chucked it back at grahams, the new one works a lot better. Two years now and it has run ok. Still sounds like concord with the toasters lit though. :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back