Worcester bosh heatslave

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi , we have just moved into a house with a Worcester Bosch Greenstar Heatslave II external oil boiler .
It's 3 years old

We have the f9 855 lockout

Seems to be happening once a day ATM but the other day when I reset it fired up 10 seconds later it stopped then fired again and did the same once more before staying on

Called a engineer out he has completed a service , changed solenoid changed photocell, checked oil for water and checked tigerloop bio

Still we have the issue

We have small children so heating is on throughout the night but only seems to lockout during the day so far possibly just a coincidence

Also this may be normal but with the hot water turned to off on the programmer we still get a lot of red hot water though the tap takes ages to go cold I'm thinking it's heating a tank even with hot water set to off ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, boiler man is thinking of fitting a new control box next

Thanks for reading

Sponsored Links
At 3 years old your boiler is still under warranty (5 years)
If it was installed by a worcester registered installer it's 10 years.
Ok that's something I didn't have any idea about, I will look into it thanks for the heads up

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back