Worcester Greenstar 37CDI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:D Hi,

We have recently had a Worcester 37cdi installed. We have fitted thermostat valves to all rads but have been told that we will not get our certificate until we fir a room stat.

Would very much like a wireless one as we have had a lot of decorating done and do not want to chase out wall. :oops:

Any suggestions or recommendations. Was looking at the Worcester DT20RF but seems complicated and expensive. Cheap but reliable is what I'm after. ;)

Thank you in advance for any advice. :D

Sponsored Links
Not an expert on worcesters, but some of them I believe have to have the worcester stat to retain full functionality.

Craig (clf) is one of those best placed to advise you.

I would go for the worcester one as i think it plugs straight into the front of the boiler.

siemens wireless stat about 50 quid, danfoss or drayton about 85 quid . Agree with you the worcester ones are stupidly complicated to set up and too dear at about 120 quid

Sponsored Links
The Worcester ones are cr*p. Get a Honeywell CM9** series.

I like the dt20 it is expensive but you can fit in a minute and time the pre-heat function.

If you think the DT20 is expensive and complicated then I won't advize the DT10. Though what I would surgest is the MT10, simple mechanical clock.

Though I have been shown an RF stat made by Thorn, sorry cant remember model No, T'was a mate who shown me ;)

:D Hi,

We have recently had a Worcester 37cdi installed. We have fitted thermostat valves to all rads but have been told that we will not get our certificate until we fir a room stat.

Would very much like a wireless one as we have had a lot of decorating done and do not want to chase out wall. :oops:

Any suggestions or recommendations. Was looking at the Worcester DT20RF but seems complicated and expensive. Cheap but reliable is what I'm after. ;)

Thank you in advance for any advice. :D
the danfoss tp5000 rf is very simple to install reasonably priced and is very user friendly

Honeywell CM RF range by far the best & very easy to fit.

If you want a cheap but functional unit, Siemens RDJ10RF.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back