worcester greenstar camray external 25/32 electrical connx

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I am doing the electrical connections for a worcester greenstar camray external 25/32.

This is an existing boiler but the plumbers have ripped out all of the old wiring when replacing the old hot tank with a Megaflo. The customer has not got the installation diagrams.

I just wanted to check with you boiler gurus.

I think that the connections to the boiler are

L= Permanent live
N = Neutral
1 = Call for heat (comes live to fire boiler).

I'm sure that's how it should be and I had the boiler fired up for about 15 seconds and turned it off but now it will not start again.
Maybe there's an airlock in pipes, but just wanted to check the wiring is correct first.

Thanks for your guidance.

Sponsored Links
It sounds like the wiring is right, if the burner stopped after 15 secs this indicates that the flame did not establish and the boiler has gone to lock-out, the oil may be turned off somewhere or the oil pump airlocked?? in the front of the boiler at the bottom you should see a red plastic cover with Riello burners RDB printed on it at the top of the front of this cover is a finger hole, behind this is the reset button, press this once more, if the burner locks out again after 15 seconds a Boiler Engineer will be required ;)

Is that an electronic reset?

If so does it have a non volatile memory? Or will disconnecting the mains for a minute reset it?

Tony

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back