Worcester Greenstar HE combi fault?

Thats better

:)

you will turn craig into a diva if you carry on, we'll be picking out the green Smarties for him next

;)

Sponsored Links
corgiman said:
He is like softus and annoyingly correct most of the time

I have to disagree with that!

If you analyse what Softus says all he ever does is to question what someone has said without ever adding anything positive to the information.

The only place you see him being helpful is on the computer heading as he is quite knowledgeable on computers.

Tony

I know Tony But he wins more arguments than he loses

and he makes me laff alot :)

it is possible that the gas mixtures would change in a matter of an hour
yes, as the burner goes up or down, the mix can go out of range.

Sponsored Links
I dont think Softus actually wins many arguments!

He just tires the rest of us out!

If you say that "There are too many cars on the road!"

Softus will answer " How can you know that, have you counted them?"

Would be interested to know why Dave does not like worcesters. I only have one thing against them; after you install them you are lucky to earn a service charge on them. They don’t break down enough. :D

I think the cases are flimsy, the boilers are poorly built, a nightmare to work on and access parts and way over priced. I do not doubt their reliability, but I just can't be doing with something that I find visually awkward and impossible to work on and service.

I would usually rate them 2nd to my Vaillants :LOL:

(Now I await Craigs response :eek: )

vaillant is just as good. Guess it is what you are used to installing.

Dave, what do you think about Heatline boilers?

Tip, hesitate before replying!

Tony

(Now I await Craigs response )

Wait yee no longer :)

I think the cases are flimsy
Thought this myself at times.

the boilers are poorly built,
Dont agree there Dave, though have found the odd workmanship fault.

a nightmare to work on and access parts
No its what your used to working on. Ive done my share of head banging with Vaillants ;)

I would usually rate them 2nd to my Vaillants
I rate them on a par with each other, though WB becuase I use them all the time :LOL:

One thing you did miss on the WB's is the bl**dy sharp edges on the piping jig. I manage to cut my knuckles every time :evil:

Agile said:
Dave, what do you think about Heatline boilers?

Tip, hesitate before replying!

Tony

Never even seen one let alone installed one :rolleyes: so cannot offer any useful comment I'm afraid :oops:

+++++++++++++++++++
abusive post removed
+++++++++++++++++++

I only fit wb, personally think there the best but there cases are a little flimsy some times

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back