Worcester greenstar heatslave 18/25 external

I am sure he will be delighted that you are supplying the parts!!
Being OFTEC registered is no guarantee that the ...... COUGH "Technician" is any good.
It simply means he has forked out the £1600 quid for his 5 year subscription !!!

Sponsored Links
I assume you're "off-grid". Ask a neighbour for a recommended oily (doesnt have to be OFTEC as long as he's competent). Someone local to you will know someone.

A word to the wise however. Don't give him chapter and verse about how you've been on a DIY site and you have diagnosed the problem. Be honest and don't just book him in for a "service". Explain there is a fault and you will leave it in his capable hands to repair.

You might want to think about callIng out Worcester on a fixed price repair as this may prove to be a more economical option given the amount of problems you have.

Also good forum etiquette is to hit the thanks button if someone is taking the time to give you good advice

Hi Andy,
All points taken, never been on a forum before so thanks for the tips. I fully understand your reasoning for comments, I would not disrespect any of the trades as I work with them every day, I,m a Project manager for a top ten house builder. I purchased( with receipt ) my boiler from one of the plumbing contractors I have known for many years problem is he only employs gas safe registered fitters. The guy who fitted the boiler was recommended by a friend and although he done a very good job when he turned up he was totally unreliable, that said he was traveling 40+ miles so I can understand.
Kind regards,
DG.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back