worcester greenstar heatslave 18/25

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Does anyone know the Worcester part number for the oil pipe which goes between the oil pump and nozzel on the heatslave 18/25, The pump is a Riello RDB, With a Worcester part number of 20030953, Thanks all in advance.

Sponsored Links
file:///C:/Users/MediaHub/Downloads/Greenstar%20Heatslave%20Internal%2012-18%2018-25%2025-32%20Installation%20and%20Servicing%20Instructions.pdf

page 48? hope it helps

Jadele that looks like a link to the C drive on your computer. No one else will be able to access it.

You can download a copy of the manual by clicking here.

lol yeah it is - downloaded before selecting get link lol Doh Least I got section 42 right ish

Sponsored Links
In all the time I have been servicing oil boilers, I have never had to change this part. What on earth have you done to it, and why did you need to disturb it?
I doubt whether Worcester even have a part no for it, but it will be available on special order from Riello. Do you realise how much you need to dismantle to replace it?

In all the time I have been servicing oil boilers, I have never had to change this part. What on earth have you done to it, and why did you need to disturb it?
I doubt whether Worcester even have a part no for it, but it will be available on special order from Riello. Do you realise how much you need to dismantle to replace it?

Evening oil head,
Managed to get over the earlier over pressure rising problem by changing the filler loop. Had my oil pump changed along with a new nozzle, still have a little leak on the pipe to the new pump. Only dripping every so often, might have been over tightened when new pump installed. if I was to undo the pipe connection and put a little PTFE tape around the thread do you think that will work.
DG.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back