Worcester Greenstar Heatslave 25/32 being weird.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Its that time of year. We turned on the radiators, checked the system pressure and bled them and all was fine. Then the pump was making a strange surging that caused the diverter to rattle. Upshot was the pump needed replacing and somewhere in there the diverter screws for the motor came loose and was all stripped. So replaced the pump and the diverter and all was not ok.
The DHW keeps running then going cold and eventually comes back on and off again. The diverter sometimes moves by itself but most often not. I am obviously not a heat engineer, but I am fairly handy sorting things out. Am I missing something obvious. Any suggestions welcome, oh I know I will regret saying it.

Thanks
John

Sponsored Links
An engineer is required I'm afraid looks like could be a major bust can't say I've had one like that it
looks like something major has happened.It would be interesting to find out what has actually
gone wrong.Bob

Sponsored Links
yep i would go with heat store has air in the top so the sensors keep the valve on hot water mode

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back