Worcester heatslave 18/25 boiler not firing

Your a right laugh on here, and yeah I advise everyone not to service the car. No quite the opposite I'd tell everyone to service there car regular, but as a mechanic I didn't realise the boiler was as important. I wasnt saying you shouldn't get your boiler serviced! Still everyone I've asked have never had there's serviced just like a lot of people I know don't get there cars serviced (at least not regular) fact! And also do you service your lawnmower every year as it says to?

Sponsored Links
Your a right laugh on here, and yeah I advise everyone not to service the car. No quite the opposite I'd tell everyone to service there car regular, but as a mechanic I didn't realise the boiler was as important. I wasnt saying you shouldn't get your boiler serviced! Still everyone I've asked have never had there's serviced just like a lot of people I know don't get there cars serviced (at least not regular) fact! And also do you service your lawnmower every year as it says to?

Lawnmowers dont keep you warm ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back