Worcester Heatslave 9.24 problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have an old Worcester Heatslave 9.24 and it has just made a clonking type of sound and now I can get any hot water or central heating. The pilot light is still on and when you turn on the hot water it makes the usual noises of it turning on but is doesn't ignite. I have had A leak on the non return valves for a while and the parts have now arrived, would just changing the valves to fix the problem or is there going to be a large expense for other parts now. There has also been a clicking sound for a while but I though t nothing of this and every 2-3 weeks I need to top up the water, apart from the leak I mentioned before which is very small I cant find any other leaks. After reading on another post my radiator also get a little warm after a shower. I'm not even going to try and fix this myself I just would like to know what it is likely to cost

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back