Worcester or Baxi

Vaillant, Installed Worcesters, keep breaking down and need to be a micro surgeon to replace parts. Only had one pump die on a Vaillant, replaced and running lovely now.

Installed Valliant 937 into my place 9 months ago and used excessively by daughter and older son, constantly showering all day long. Real work horses! (the boiler not the kids)

I couldn't agree more!

If you were to cut my arm in half, and look at the bone, it would say Vaillant like a piece of Blackpool Rock!

Absolutely fantastic boilers for Customers and Engineers alike.

I removed a *spits* Ravenheat *spits* and installed a Vaillant EcoTec Pro28 yesterday.

The customer's couldn't have been happier last night. She's pregnant and hasn't had a decent hot bath since she concieved, but I recieved a text last night telling me they might name the baby after me! haha (I'm joking)

Anyway, steer clear of the Worcester Bosch and even clearer of the Baxi/Potterton. Invest a little extra into the Vaillant and you'll reap the rewards for years to come!

What a load of balls, your customer never told you how happy she was with her brand new boiler but how happy she was with Hot Water.
The Baxi is by far and away the Best Boiler on the market right now in its price range, im sure the Platinum comes with a 5 year Garantee and ive never had one fail yet.
If they had heard of it i would even try my damdest to get the mains in and make even more savings for the Customer.
How many Worcester/ Baxi boilers have you fitted?
Again :D Its all about personall preference from the installers point of view :D

Sponsored Links
I think Worcester and Vaillant are top of the hill for mainstream stuff.

The CDi Worcesters are more comparable with the Vaillant in quality terms, the i/si stuff is a bit cheap.

However, when it gets down to customer service, Worcester are the best in the business and Vaillant ............well, they should be ashamed. If I was the German owners I would terminate the contracts of all the senior managers in the UK. How the mighty have fallen, they are selling themselves down the river. Can't keep a rep longer than a fortnight, that tells you all about morale.

vaillant tech are crap and group service are s***te too they employ monkeys & 6 month course efforts, thats why I dont fit them I do tho admit they are they best boiler on the market in my opinion

thats basically some bollx you made up, i know that for a fact. Stop lying and telling everyone to buy ideal boilers and maybe you might earnt a minute amount of respect. Or just carry on being the forum idiot, either way im not bothered.

they employed you micky!! :LOL: that proves am spot on!!

for whats it worth go for main theyare my fav and they made by baxi
cost more to make but cheaper to buy

Sponsored Links
Well OP forget about all these turkeys such as worcestor , Vaillant , Baxi & Ideal fit something with a bit of Style , Flair , Pannash (what ever that means ?)

Fit a lamborgini comes in 4 colours & a 7 year warranty from the country that gave us legendary icons as Ferrari , Maserati , Buggati , MV Augusta
Ducati , Moto Guzzi , Never fitted one but than again I have never owned a ferrari ect :) :)

vaillant tech are crap and group service are s***te too they employ monkeys & 6 month course efforts, thats why I dont fit them I do tho admit they are they best boiler on the market in my opinion

thats basically some bollx you made up, i know that for a fact. Stop lying and telling everyone to buy ideal boilers and maybe you might earnt a minute amount of respect. Or just carry on being the forum idiot, either way im not bothered.

they employed you micky!! :LOL: that proves am spot on!!

further proof of your status as the forum laughing stock. keep it up.

Well OP forget about all these turkeys such as worcestor , Vaillant , Baxi & Ideal fit something with a bit of Style , Flair , Pannash (what ever that means ?)

Fit a lamborgini comes in 4 colours & a 7 year warranty from the country that gave us legendary icons as Ferrari , Maserati , Buggati , MV Augusta
Ducati , Moto Guzzi , Never fitted one but than again I have never owned a ferrari ect :) :)

I see they're now selling them in city plumbing and yet they still dont have a funcitioning website months after starting a advertising campaign. If their boilers are as good as their pr...well er....oh dear!

I see they're now selling them in city plumbing and yet they still dont have a funcitioning website months after starting a advertising campaign. If their boilers are as good as their pr...well er....oh dear!

Yes I saw them in there as well the branch I was in has not sold any at all thats the trouble with installers , no class :D

seems broag are good on a clean system ok it looks like they want a really clean system or they block up the heating exchangers.
OK for new systems.
poor for systems that have been converted from gravity heat water with old rads in situ.
looking at posts here it looks like the boiler is the heart of a system and if the connecting pipes =veins and other circurlation means are restricted the heart=boiler will soon fail.

doctor of life...yes a carbon moxide dector is reasonabbly priced.

[quote="nogoodatfaultfinding";p="1764116]
What a load of balls, your customer never told you how happy she was with her brand new boiler but how happy she was with Hot Water.
The Baxi is by far and away the Best Boiler on the market right now in its price range, im sure the Platinum comes with a 5 year Garantee and ive never had one fail yet.
If they had heard of it i would even try my damdest to get the mains in and make even more savings for the Customer.
How many Worcester/ Baxi boilers have you fitted?
Again :D Its all about personall preference from the installers point of view :D[/quote]

Considering my background, I'd say I was in good stead to comment on Worcester-Bosch, after-all, I spent 5 years repairing and installing them.

I couldn't praise the old CDi's more if I tried but I'm sorry to say the Greenstar's are an absolute pile of tosh.

Plastic jig-plates and electrical problems forced me off them as soon as I left my company.

I've been installing Vaillant for over a year now, and I've had nothing but praise for them.

I also teach and assess some Gas Engineers for ACS and I've had exactly the same comments from them too. If I didn't know the Rep's so well at Worcester-Bosch here in Manchester, I'd probably have a lot more to say.

But hey-ho, as you can all see in this post alone, we're creatures of habit, and we stick to what we know.

All I'm saying is, I've walked the Worcester road, and I turned right onto Vaillant's Highway, and I think I'll be here for a while...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back