Worcester time clock

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Worcester green star cdi, hot water clock flash 026 there's nothing in the book or the programmers instrustions which is a dt10rf, it's only a year old and I see only one other person on the web seems to of had this problem, but no one as posted a answer

Sponsored Links
Thanks a lot for your reply.
Yes, there was a power outage today. Do you mind if I ask how much did you pay to replace it?

Sponsored Links
Yer that's ok I'm a plumber/gas, the clock cost £140 with the vat, and I charged 80 to supply and fit, so £220 total, you could get a different clock instead if you wanted, the worcester one lets you set times for the hot water preheat, not really worth getting but the customer wanted it, only posted the the problem as dididn'tnow where to start as there was nothing I could do with the boiler, and it was a Sunday, but spoke to worcester technical on the Monday morning, and they told me the fault was with the display/ clock

Thanks a lot for your reply.
Yes, there was a power outage today. Do you mind if I ask how much did you pay to replace it?

Have you tried switching the power to the clock off for a time, 30mins or so, ( or overnight)

This sometimes clears Power Surges problems after power cuts

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back