worchester 28i pump leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I have been looking at the forums relating to worchester boiler faults and your entries have helped but I still have an issue you may be able to help me with.

We bought our house in Feb and the previous owner told us that he had been topping up the boiler every week for a number of months as it had developed a slow leak and pressure loss but not being a DIYer he did not know where it was leaking from.

As mentioned, from your forums I have managed to pressurise the expansion vessel but the boiler is still leaking. I have had a look and it seems to be leaking from the joint where the flexible hose connects to the pump. I have checked the top of the pump but it is dry so no leak from there I think.

Is it possible the o ring is damaged? can I remove the flexible hose and check it.

Any advise would be greatly apprieciated. Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back