Word Association

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
First two letters.
Sound.
I’m playing by the rules as per the first post. You’re off making your own rules. Again. :rolleyes:

925EA553-6A9A-40AB-AA19-17AB03CDCC41.jpeg

You're trying to make up your own rules.

"Usually, players write down the next word by merely using the first word that comes to their mind after they hear the previous one."

I’m playing by the rules as per the first post. You’re off making your own rules. Again. :rolleyes: View attachment 229025
Don't tell me this is a "Mottie" copyrighted massive thread? Is this yours Mottie? I'll have to go and check but I didn't know you started it :LOL::LOL::LOL: - You really are the "Thread" King around here or the "Thread" Daddy
Edit: I just checked and see you're not the thread starter this time surprisingly - Because of your "Thread" reputation I assumed it was yours lol

You're trying to make up your own rules.

"Usually, players write down the next word by merely using the first word that comes to their mind after they hear the previous one."
No they don’t. It’s called word association for a reason. Show me some examples where others have gone off-piste like you did. Would Turkey be associated with turd then?

Sponsored Links
Back