Word association..

oh come on you lot !!!! get off your high horses....

posting random words like "cheese" "Whale" "referendum".... is not clever... at least apply yourselves to these games...

And Wotan... you're a stalwart.... you can't leave. !!

Sponsored Links
... at least apply yourselves to these games...

Why not try your hand at Take, Change, Add, Rearrange? :idea: :idea: :idea: The rules are very clear: You can add a letter, remove a letter or change a letter and then you can rearrange what you've got. Add if you can but remove only as a last resort.

It's been stalled for a while now, waiting for someone to apply some brain power. It could be you. :) :) :)

... at least apply yourselves to these games...

Why not try your hand at Take, Change, Add, Rearrange? :idea: :idea: :idea: The rules are very clear: You can add a letter, remove a letter or change a letter and then you can rearrange what you've got. Add if you can but remove only as a last resort.

It's been stalled for a while now, waiting for someone to apply some brain power. It could be you. :) :) :)

give over space cat.... there's no real skill involved !!! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
quoteis probably the longest running forum post in history,

but what is it all about?

Related words i suspect, but where's the joy in saying "cheese/bread/money/coppers" etc?

And in a current snippet..... "unsafe/dangerous/floor/parquet"

what's the link between dangerous and floor? not even tenuous!!!

This is immy.

i can spell, i just cant type... its a one finger frenzy.....

This is Sombr.... Immy.

yeh thanks for the vote of cofnidence mate! did i say somat wrong?
You really are an odd man, and the spelling is trly wunderful. You'd have to be an idiot not to read one of your posts, especially with your use of the vernacular and not realise its you. Why the deliberate spelling mistakes? i guss you fink were idiots, and i guess you have your reasons... !!!

Anyway, welcome back martian. Glad your well.

Back