worktop jig?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am on the market for a worktop jig at present and my budget is £120. I have looked at the Unika jig which retails at around £80.00 to £90.00 and cuts up to 700mm worktops with a variety of other functions which seems to suit my needs. Being a carpenter I tend to buy top line tools but as I fit kitchen worktops so sporadically I don't really want to waste my money on top line jigs such as Trend, though I would like a good quality one, preferably with as many uses as possible which fits in my budget, so should any of you lads and lasses know of any could you please point me in the right direction, thank you in advance!

Sponsored Links
look on ebay,im sure you find a top line 1 for that kind of dosh.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for all your replies people, just a quick question for Chippy5 is your jig made out of MDF or is it laminate, as it would seem that my original budget of £120 probably is a bit to much as I will only being using it rarely, cheers

As long as it's the right size (worktop depth) then go for the cheapest.I've bought a few things from the chippyshop.

Just make sure you budget for a decent router cutter :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back