World Trade Centre 7.

I'm not qualified to define what happened to make those towers fall, but I am qualified to follow my instincts.
Isn't everybody? Obviously, some of those instincts will be right and some will be wrong. Do you believe that your instincts could never be wrong?

Sponsored Links
If you or they haven't actually read the official narrative, then you or they definitely count as lazy, and probably close minded.

The classic 'freefall' line is fairly symptomatic, as is the footprint comment. Neither are true but both get repeated a lot by people too lazy to know what they're talking about.

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth is a rag tag bunch of raving lunatic conspiracy theorists & I cannot imagine that any of them have the mental capacity to read & digest the NIST report.

Have you by chance stumbled upon Physics911 yet?

There's this really batshit crazy retired US Airforce Colonel on there with some really wild conspiracy theories about the planes . . . .

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth is a rag tag bunch of raving lunatic conspiracy theorists & I cannot imagine that any of them have the mental capacity to read & digest the NIST report.

Have you by chance stumbled upon Physics911 yet?

There's this really batshit crazy retired US Airforce Colonel on there with some really wild conspiracy theories about the planes . . . .
What's your point? Instead of playing the idiot, why don't you try typing it out clearly and concisely.

Sponsored Links
What's your point? Instead of playing the idiot, why don't you try typing it out clearly and concisely.

My point is we don't know the truth "YET" of exactly what happened on 9/11. The official narrative they have assembled for us just doesn't make sense, it is therefore NONSENSE !

Some very clever & very qualified people have got together to question this official narrative, surely they're not all crazy lunatic conspiracy theorists ???

It could have been closer to home ( for the UK ) as it was suspected / rumoured that one or more students at a UK pilot training school were keen to learn navigation but not so keen on learning how to land an aircraft.

https://tinyurl.com/a7cf838x

While he denied links with Al Qaida, his sketch of Usmani bears an uncanny resemblance to the terrorist organisation's second-in-command Ayman-al-Zawahiri. Afroz met Usmani at the Pakistani Hotel in Hong Kong in May 2000 where they finalised plans to strike at the House of Commons in London. To this end he enrolled with Cabair College of Air Training at the Cranfield Airport near Bedford in the UK.

My point is we don't know the truth "YET" of exactly what happened on 9/11. The official narrative they have assembled for us just doesn't make sense, it is therefore NONSENSE !
Have you read any of the official narrative? Not summaries from somewhere like 911 quacks, but the actual report. If you haven't read any of it then how can you say it doesn't make sense.

Some very clever & very qualified people have got together to question this official narrative, surely they're not all crazy lunatic conspiracy theorists ???
Even more highly qualified and clever people do believe it. So your call to authority is meaningless.

Even more highly qualified and clever people do believe it. So your call to authority is meaningless.

So why are these architects & engineers still allowed to practice their trade? Surely, if they cannot accept the 'official narrative' then their qualifications to practice must be called to question.

So why are these architects & engineers still allowed to practice their trade? Surely, if they cannot accept the 'official narrative' then their qualifications to practice must be called to question.
You'd be beat addressing your absurd question to the relevant trade body.

It would be nice if you'd answer my question, but I don't expect much from conspiracy nuts

You'd be beat addressing your absurd question to the relevant trade body.

It would be nice if you'd answer my question, but I don't expect much from conspiracy nuts

Did you ask me a question? My apologies if I failed to answer it. I am, as always, simply here to pander to your whims.

Plus, I'm told I have this annoying habit of not answering questions I have already answered. You should rephrase your question until I feel it is asking me significantly different information to that which I have already volunteered.

And there you go again, dismissing all those highly qualified architects & engineers with your slander of "conspiracy nuts".

We know what happened.
2 planes crashed into 2 towers. The fires they caused resulted in 3 towers collapsing.
That's all. Nothing unknown happened.
The reason for the collapses has been explained.

Watching a documentary about 9/11 at moment, its on BBC1.
Some new stuff i hadn't heard about before.
Very interesting.

We know what happened.
2 planes crashed into 2 towers. The fires they caused resulted in 3 towers collapsing.
That's all. Nothing unknown happened.
The reason for the collapses has been explained.

Exactly..........Unfortunately the Nut jobs will not agree with you.

That all seems pretty conclusive then. Defo a US gov conspiracy. A little question of how they packed 50 kg of thermite around the steel columns but my money is on the cleaners. Those people can move around buildings like ninjas when they want to. Just a tiny question about how they managed to pursued terrorists to fly two planes into the building to cause a diversion, but that's a minor thing really. Probably just a handy coincidence.

Sponsored Links
Back