worrying: most people only a few pay days away from poverty.

• Will a mortgage holiday impact my credit score?
    The three major credit reference agencies – Experian, Equifax and TransUnion – have confirmed that customers' credit scores WILL be protected when they have an agreed payment holiday in place. This special measure is called an 'emergency payment freeze' and means a payment holiday will essentially be invisible on your credit report, protecting your payment history.

So if you were up to date with your payments before the payment holiday, you'll continue to be up to date throughout. If you were already in arrears, your arrears will be kept at the same level, so the payment holiday months won't be counted as more missed payments.

• From moneysaving expert.com
  • But we'll bow to your superior knowledge
  • Ellal is the typical bloke in the pub who knows everything (full of bulls...)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
He's completely bonkers mate. His responses show that he has absolutely no idea at all about what he's posting on this issue.
Forget the wool being pulled over your eyes...

You've been given the whole rug!

But hey, you enjoy your ignorance if it helps you during this difficult time (y)

have confirmed that customers' credit scores WILL be protected when they have an agreed payment holiday in place.
Which bit of 'agreed' don't you understand?
(I tried to explain that earlier but it appears that you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink)

It was 'agreed' that the government (aka taxpayer) would fund firms through 'virus loans', and yet that hasn't happened has it...

Instead the banks are propping up their balance sheets and charging exhorbitant interest rates on what is for them essentially free (taxpayers) money.

Didn't mummy ever tell you to read the small print, or teach you to work out that the devil is indeed in the details?

Seriously, wtf are you on about? Did you actually READ the link put up? This isn't government money, it's a mortgage BREAK which has to be paid back. WITHOUT credit score being penalised.

Sometimes Ellal you're too quick to have a pop at government when it's actually not even relevant, certainly not relevant to the post I put up. Give it a rest will you?

331656d1361487378-reason-most-itb-mixes-don-t-sound-good-analog-mixes-restored-2708644-3240092_com_3192526_man_eating_popcorn_while_watching_movie.jpg

Which bit of 'agreed' don't you understand?
(I tried to explain that earlier but it appears that you can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink)

It was 'agreed' that the government (aka taxpayer) would fund firms through 'virus loans', and yet that hasn't happened has it...

Instead the banks are propping up their balance sheets and charging exhorbitant interest rates on what is for them essentially free (taxpayers) money.

Didn't mummy ever tell you to read the small print, or teach you to work out that the devil is indeed in the details?
Ellal, forever the expert. Doesn't matter that we're talking about mortgages, not anything else. Its little wonder threads go downhill so fast.

He's a fantasist. Pitiful really.
I wonder if he’s like that when face to face with others? If so, he must have either a permanent fat lip, busted nose or black eye. Very easy to be like that from behind a computer screen if you’re a natural coward. There’s plenty like him on the 'net - you rarely see them in real life.

I wonder if he’s like that when face to face with others? If so, he must have either a permanent fat lip, busted nose or black eye. Very easy to be like that from behind a computer screen if you’re a natural coward. There’s plenty like him on the 'net - you rarely see them in real life.

I doubt he leaves his bedsit much tbh.

Oh look, an update...

Coronavirus: New mortgage holiday should affect credit record, says Nationwide boss

"A borrower's credit file should be marked if they take a further mortgage holiday, the Nationwide has said.
Lenders look at somebody's credit rating when deciding whether to agree to a fresh loan or contract and the interest rate they will charge.
Joe Garner, chief executive of the Nationwide Building Society, said an extension to the mortgage break may signal a borrower was "struggling".

Guess I'm not the 'fantasist' after all...

Shall I provide the eggs? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back