woteva happened to ban-all-sheds?

Cornwall......well that says it all. You're a pastie.

Sponsored Links
oohthatslive!! said:
i am 15 tho! and im from cornwall by the way!!

so I see

oohthatslive!!
United Kingdom

Sponsored Links
oohthatslive!! said:
i like to reinvent myself now and again!!
And this time you've invented someone who clearly isn't to be trusted or taken seriously. :rolleyes:

Well I used to be Sparky40, then Notasparky40 and now I am Eddie !!!! :eek: A few beers and a mis spelt password can lead to a pc dim wit simply re registering'
I have no 'motives' for my name change and don't see that others would do !
BAS had left when I started to use this site, but he seems to be a well educated bloke judging from the posts I have read,

Ed

oohthatsalive wrote....................oh i give up! wot do they do in albania?

We take out pretend sparks and feed them to the goats.

Indeed.
On the site where I am we have Polish painters, dry liners and plumbers and of course labourers !
I have often wondered if their qualifications are valid (or genuine).
Makes my blood boil to be honest.

I was always taught to sort your own back yard out before moving on. And that when in Rome, you do as the Romans do, as in respect the culture and 'ways' of the natives, maybe not all, but many of these migrant workers come with added 'bravado', which can be rather annoying to say the least.

Ed

Regards Poles. There are good and bad in all trades. I hadn't come across any Poles so I couldn't comment. My cousin has recently had a house built. Polish plumbers and sparks employed by a local bulider. Honest it's abysmal. Plumbing is sh**e and electrics keep tripping. There's hell on now trying to get it all sorted.

Sponsored Links
Back