would vaillant work

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I would like to remove all the radiators from my central heating boiler which is vaillant 824 turbomax but I wanted to know if this would effect the use of the hot water
This is being do so a new lot of radiators and plumbing can be put in
please could anyone advise if this could damage the boiler whilst running the hot water with no radiators connected at all
thanks col

Sponsored Links
as long as the boiler itself is still sealed as to its water content it should be ok. isolate the flow and returns on the CH side to keep it a sealed unit.this can only be used as a hot water option only though. make sure the boiler has no ch demand what so ever.

ah this is a interesting vue as I was told by a plumber that he contact vaillant who adviced against it so my concern is weither to or not
thankscol

Sponsored Links
Don't know about the turbomax, but the ecotec plus can be used as a water heater only.

Why not leave some of the heating pipe work temporarily connected in a loop under the boiler. This should be ok then.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back