Wow looks fun apart from the obvious

Sponsored Links
Well without wishing to be a killjoy, and thus immediately becoming a killjoy, that is utterly selfish and irresponsible.

Sponsored Links
erm - do you think that it possible that the roads were closed for the run?

Cheer up and smile - life too short for angst!

Try this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KePjkCySBCs[/QUOTE]

Could barely hear it for all the whooping morons! What is it with this modern American trend?

I think the reason for the American whooping was that it was filmed in ....... America!

Couldn't agree more though - the trend for whooping and clapping at the slightest thing is one of my (many) pet hates!

The roads were not closed, several vehicles came towards him.

Are we talking about the nut on the skateboard or the fruitloop covered in castors?

If it's the latter then I'm sure that the roads were closed on his road runs

Either way it still looks like a buzz and you only get one go at life so enjoy it or stay really really safe and enjoy dribbling away and slowly degenerating into old age!

erm - do you think that it possible that the roads were closed for the run?

Cheer up and smile - life too short for angst!

Try this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KePjkCySBCs[/QUOTE]

Could barely hear it for all the whooping morons! What is it with this modern American trend?

I think the reason for the American whooping was that it was filmed in ....... America!

Couldn't agree more though - the trend for whooping and clapping at the slightest thing is one of my (many) pet hates!

Trouble is, British morons do it as well these days.

Don't get me started on Americanisms which seem to be becoming more common by the day.

People on TV clapping themselves when they're introduced

American commercials that haven't been altered for the UK market - GoDaddy is my pet hate

Must go now - starting to feel grumpy (and any other dwarf nearby)

I've noticed that many British adverts now have someone enthusing about them in a false American accent. Why? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back