Wren Kitchen Bosch Integrated Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All
Trying to install my kitchen and have a Bosch integrated dishwasher.
I'm not too sure if there is a cabinet that houses this, i dont think that there is and it just sits in the 'space' as it is quite large. What i am trying to work out is where it needs to sit.
I have to put on a door panel which basically looks like a big slab, according to the instructions it just screws into the front of the door.
Anyone done these before?
Lee

Sponsored Links
Most of the manufacturers supply a hinge template for their integrated appliances, Wren should pass these along if it's not in the machine itself.

Sponsored Links
I have the guide here and can see the top arrows so I guess that the paper template sits right at the top of the door. Down the sides there are the markings for the holes I need to mark/drill but the paper is slightly smaller than the door so I am not too sure how to position it to get the holes in the right place

I'm sure this is really easy and seen a few bits on youtube but when the template is on the door, everyone seems to have a gap between the end of the door and the start of the paper

Any ideas?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back