Xmas presents topic?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Since ban-all-sheds left, you may have noticed I've been visiting less often. Partly in solidarity, and partly because I've been very busy myself.

A few days ago, someone made a post about xmas, and what we might be expecting as gifts. It was the first time I'd replied to a post in ages, and as far as I remember I just said Shaun was wanting driving lessons and I wanted a Plasma.

Unless I'm being really dense and not searching properly, that topic seems to have been entirely erased. Can anyone tell me why?

Moderator 4

It was deleted as the topic was posted by a spammer. It appeared genuine, however there was a hidden link in the message that linked to an unsavoury site.

Personlly id like peace and goodwill to all men and a whopping great plasma tv as well!

Sponsored Links
ninebob said:
and I wanted a Plasma.

[b][u]Moderator 4[/u] said:
Personlly id like peace and goodwill to all men and a whopping great plasma tv as well![/b]
No you dont! neither of you! you want LCD screens, they last longer. Plasma screens were only ever a stop-gap before LCD technology allowed for bigger screens and faster movement. And I want a LCD screen ;)

Moderator 4

Thanks for the advice...Dear santa i want an LCD Tv

crafty1289 said:
No you dont! neither of you! you want LCD screens

Yes, that's what I meant. People seem to generically call all flat panel TVs "Plasmas" which I know is wrong, it's definitely an LCD I've asked for. In fact, it's this one.

Sponsored Links
Back