Yale Composite Door - bottom threshold repair

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

We have yale composite door- we have tried for over a week to contact yaledoors, but they don't seem to answer their phones.

At the bottom of our door, there are two rubber, t shaped strips - see photo - one of them has perished - does any one know where we can purchase replacement strips ?

Thanks in advance !
FullSizeRender.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yaledoors is doorstop with a markup.
If Yale have the same after sales service proceedure as Doorstop (shocking) then you'll be sent the faulty part to fit/rectify yourself.

If Yale have the same after sales service proceedure as Doorstop (shocking) then you'll be sent the faulty part to fit/rectify yourself.
Thanks for the replies, I'll contact doorstop.

The t strips on our door is like the one in the left of the photo, only we have two t strips - if doorstop wont supply us one, any one know where we can buy a suitbale replacement ?

Last edited:

I have found Doorstop to be one of the best company's I deal with. I go online bring up the door with a problem, Tick the relevant boxes and add a photo and they usually have a replacement part out to me the next day. And I have only had 3 or 4 minor things on the hundred or so of their doors I have fitted.

I have found Doorstop to be one of the best company's I deal with. I go online bring up the door with a problem, Tick the relevant boxes and add a photo and they usually have a replacement part out to me the next day. And I have only had 3 or 4 minor things on the hundred or so of their doors I have fitted.
Thanks everyone. Door stop doors sent a replacement strip which arrived next day !

Agree, getting the part sent out is almost immediate, that's great.
Having no service team available to rectify any manufacturing issues while the door is still under guarantee is poor
A 100 mile round trip to sort out a manufacturing issue was the last resort for me

I don't know if any of my suppliers have a service team. As long as they send out the parts I will fix it.
Thats also why I stick to a 25 mile radius though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back