Yale HSA6200

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI,

Been having issues with my yale alarm for a few weeks now. The problem the alarm tamper.
All i keep getting is the 5 beeps after i set the alarm which means theres a tamper issue, i have checked the PIR (replaced the batteries and relinked), and checked both of the door sensors which also seem to be working fine.

Been up and down the ladder all day now and still cant figure the problem :(

Any one able to help??

Sponsored Links
Contact Yale, I believe they have support for there products.

Theres only so many places a tamper can come from, if nothing has changed recently to the equipment then the equipment may have gone faulty.

If Yale can't help, then delete the devices off the system, as they are deleted do you still have the tamper fault?

Just had a quick look at the manual and it suggests its the bell box tamper is not fully depressed.

Thanks, all tampers seem ok, just googled around a bit and 5 beeps when arming and de-arming the system means the batterys are low/dead. changed the batteries now, and NO BEEPS :)

hopefully the system is back up and running again now.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back