Yale Pet Friendly PIR's...how to tell the difference

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, I have two Yale Pet PIR's, and two standard Yale PIR's. They have got mixed up, and I need to know which one is which!! How can I do this, without manually putting a cat or a dog infront of them?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
do you have pictures of the two types.

also if you look at the installation instructions you should be able to see which ones are for the pet and which are standard.

They look exactly (and I mean exactly) the same from the outside, and I haven't it the instructions

on the inside are they not marked up?

There was no instructions with them, I have been searching online and cant find any, do you have any paperwork on them so I can have a look and see if I can find anything for you.

Sponsored Links
Right, inside there is just some model numbers and codes, and even if I had some paperwork, I wouldn't be able to distinguish between the pet friendly ones and the normal ones

what are the model numbers should be able to separate them with those and simple online search

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back