Yale premium alarm or wired profesional alarm?

Thanks for all the replies,

I think I will have a look at picking up a hardwired system, anyone know of a decent website and or alarm system as I am pretty clueless. Also how hard would it be to do myself? am i better to get an electrician to install it?

Sponsored Links
It is a No to you as I will not put commercially sensitive information into the public domain.

Commercially sensitive? What are you on about.

You say its growing then state your source and give the figures.

Are we all to wear bullet proof vests because criminals use guns or do we take a view of the risks and decide the chances of us being shot during are normal daily routine are so low we can dispense with the flak jacket?

I'd give up Bernard, they don't even know what 'jamming' is.

I'd give up Bernard.

If you keep making sweeping statements unsupported by evidence you will not convince anybody but your chums.

Sponsored Links
they don't even know what 'jamming' is.
I think they do know but cannot admit it might compromise the system they have chosen to install.

At least if ( or when ) their system is compromised then only they will be the loosers.

My concern is when they give out advice that is based only on their own experience of ( apparently so far ) not having noticed any of the effects of jamming.

ah, if only Bernard could post some actual evidence of burglars, or anything else, jamming a Yale alarm in an ordinary domestic house in an ordinary residential street, we could treat him seriously.

But he can't. He won't even provide an estimate which we could examine for sensibility.

Just vague and unsupported mumblings about what we know is a very improbable possibility.

A typical crackhead or teenage criminal is more likely to use a brick or an old screwdriver than any technical equipment.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back