Yale Premium alarm upgrade?

(PS You would not get an enforcement notice regarding the sirens current confirm beep and any Yale owners out there need not worry as the poster above is incorrect.)

the poster above is perfectly coorect and you well know it.

Councils are clamping down on alarm noise the way they used to target car alarms,

All it takes is for a member of the public to complain and the council are duty bound to investigate.

Really it`s the same as the need for a CCL if you offer buy now pay later schemes ........ you can`t choose whether to comply or not, the fact you`re unaware is no defence.

Sponsored Links
(PS You would not get an enforcement notice regarding the sirens current confirm beep and any Yale owners out there need not worry as the poster above is incorrect.)

Councils are clamping down on alarm noise the way they used to target car alarms,

All it takes is for a member of the public to complain and the council are duty bound to investigate.

Really it`s the same as the need for a CCL if you offer buy now pay later schemes ........ you can`t choose whether to comply or not, the fact you`re unaware is no defence.

I did just write a load of explanations then but I have decided to delete them. I have explained time and time again and you still harp on to the same subjects despite being wrong so I am actually going to let you just keep posting your pap because to be honest I've gone past the peed off stage and have now gone into the what is the point , noone listens to you anyway stage.

Carry on McDuff at least if you like the sound of your own voice that is.

The council can investigate to their hearts content but just because a complaint is heard does not mean the council will enforce an order if they consider the complaint is unjustified.

Nobody is unaware of the laws concerning CCL's in fact its reading the laws with a fine toothcomb that can make someone realise that they don't need one.

The devil is in the detail.

if you look under settings you`ll see a "remove account" button

Oh looky - Atilla instigating an argument and dragging another thread off topic and down a blind alley yet again.

I have actually sussed you out now.

You start arguments on Yale threads so they get locked and then dissapear off the front page of the threads.

I feel so stupid for not noticing your tactics before.

Sponsored Links
Oh looky - Atilla instigating an argument and dragging another thread off topic and down a blind alley yet again.

I have actually sussed you out now.

You start arguments on Yale threads so they get locked and then dissapear off the front page of the threads.

I feel so stupid for not noticing your tactics before.

no Mark, unlike you I didnt come here punting for work and ended up making a fool of myself.

we`re using you as a text book case of how to get "social marketing" wrong.

generally, snide remarks about your peers is not really the way to make friends and influence people.

Thanks for your friendly advice.

I did look at the settings and found a signature box.. cheers Atilla :LOL:

Whadya think? Shall I get some new shoes to go with it?

There now I have got this thread back on track I think we shall leave it to people who want to know more about Yale now shall we?

Next!

There now I have got this thread back on track I think we shall leave it to people who want to know more about Yale now shall we?

Next!

Can't say it's something too many would brag about, but, hey, each to their own.

Next!

they really would get better advice just asking Jerry from B&Q

In actual fact I can answer questions even the Yale helpline hasn't been able to solve.

Last week I got a delivery of two bottles of very nice Sauvignon Blanc wine for answering a gentlemans querry and solving a problem Yale couldn't.

That was a very nice gesture and most appreciated and shows that some people actually appreciate my free advice.

In actual fact I can answer questions even the Yale helpline hasn't been able to solve.

Last week I got a delivery of two bottles of very nice Sauvignon Blanc wine for answering a gentlemans querry and solving a problem Yale couldn't.

That was a very nice gesture and most appreciated and shows that some people actually appreciate my free advice.

oddly we get money but if thats what you require to get you started in a morning ..................whats the new penalty for false testimonials?

edit -notice readers he hasnt said what the problem or the answer was

oddly we get money but if thats what you require to get you started in a morning ..................whats the new penalty for false testimonials?

What false testimonials?

edit -notice readers he hasnt said what the problem or the answer was

The problem was the alarm going off at 2am and 6pm in the morning.

The answer was the mobility check was set for 4hrs.
Yale didn't pick up on the reason because the factory default is off so didn't expect itbut I suggested he checked the settings and he got a working system with no disturbed sleep.

That's not an uncommon scenario. Ever done tech support?

High turn over of staff/new recruits/temps etc etc.

Field guys will always come up with situations never before seen by support.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back