yale wireless alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ive fitted in my new alarm its a yale wirless one which gives you a call when it has been triped the alarmorking ok the problem ive got is i cant seem to get rid of the alarm alarm display what ever buton i press wont turn it of tryed putin code and presing butons alarm works ok thoe can arn and disarfm but cabt get into options thanks

Sponsored Links
press green unlock then your code and ANY button quickly and repeatedly until it says Alarm Off.

Its in the speed of your pressing that matters or it reverts back to alarm alarm

Thanks 4 the reply tried what u said stil didnt work when i do the code it says system search none then goes bak to alarm alarm any other ideas? Thanks

Take panel from wall and turn around. Using a hairclip or tweezers remove the grey bung and swith the switch you will see in the recess off for five seconds then back on again. replace plug.

Wear earmuffs as taking the panel off the wall will set off the alarm.

Sponsored Links
I havnt got the back plate on thought this was just for mounting to eall my unit is laying down on table

Better on a wall or your control panel can be accessed without setting off the external siren. The backplate designed to trigger the tamper switch.

one other thought. You dont have one of your buttons trapped in the 'down' position do you? This can make the panel unresponsive.

Do u think the problem might that i havnt got bakplate on as alarm is going of without it on

It will show permanent alarm with the backplate off as the tamper switch will be open.

Seems as thoe backplate is the answer wil try when i get home thanks for the feedbak

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back