yeah, things have been good..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of touch Geraint.
Thanks button doesn't register in GD.

Sponsored Links
LLL, look at your posts not your thanks.

1,760 is a bit more than 117 by homes.

You've earned the right to slag. :LOL:

what a complete and utter stupid comment to make... so get thanks to earn... when most of the thanks are in this gd forum.... thanks for a post i agree with..... spoils the idea of the thanks button...

no you're wrong... thanks from GD were removed a couple of months ago!! :rolleyes:

well as it stands, i aint going nowhere...
Reading the topic for the first time, and you just had to go and ruin it half way through didn't you... :LOL:

And it spoils everyone's fun of working out which reincarnated numpty you would have become... ;)

Sponsored Links
well as it stands, i aint going nowhere...
Reading the topic for the first time, and you just had to go and ruin it half way through didn't you... :LOL:

And it spoils everyone's fun of working out which reincarnated numpty you would have become... ;)

oooh aren't i lucky, all of my favourite posters coming out of the woodwork on this thread.... and for the record, i have never 'reincarnated'.... unlike you two/three/four? who change your id depending on which mood you're in ..

oooh aren't i lucky, all of my favourite posters coming out of the woodwork on this thread....
No, you're not lucky - you're a self indulgent idiot who posted a stupid topic that basically tries to draw attention to yourself in a childish way... Still, at least for you "It was interesting to see the comments that ensued though" ...:rolleyes:

You throw your toys out of the pram so many times, it would make a pleasant change if for once you actually did what you threatened instead of being such a drama queen!

and for the record, i have never 'reincarnated'.... unlike you two/three/four? who change your id depending on which mood you're in ..
Sorry to upset you further, but for the record (which admin can no doubt confirm via ip records), I've never posted under any other username...since I'm quite happy to have all my comments on record, unlike some others ;)

oooh aren't i lucky, all of my favourite posters coming out of the woodwork on this thread....
No, you're not lucky - you're a self indulgent idiot who posted a stupid topic that basically tries to draw attention to yourself in a childish way... Still, at least for you "It was interesting to see the comments that ensued though" ...:rolleyes:
Well self indulgent maybe.. but not beyond the scale of you lot.. !!
And for the record, it wasn't a "i'm about to leave, do you love me?, post"... it was a post where i thought i was about to be kicked off becuase i'd criticized the mods on here... and i have a lot of respect for 8 to 10 people on here (incidentally ellal, not you !)

You throw your toys out of the pram so many times, it would make a pleasant change if for once you actually did what you threatened instead of being such a drama queen!
i don't throw toys out of prams and i didn't threaten to leave.... so get your facts right!!

Sorry to upset you further, but for the record (which admin can no doubt confirm via ip records), I've never posted under any other username...since I'm quite happy to have all my comments on record, unlike some others ;)
yeah whatever... well you can check my records too if you wish.. but you're out of the same mould of the other nutters that post on here...

..... but if you want to leave the site, please don't let me stop you !

Immi, I think he's referring to the only one with a 'Thanks' on it.

From you to me for my apology. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back