yeah, things have been good..

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't put people on ignore... i try not to get into wars... although if you're strong or true, it happens...

Sponsored Links
At least you had a spoll chocker Martian ;) :LOL:
OK, so don't go - I have wanted to back away from this site, but I have to come back and have a look around. My time, the same as yours and others, is precious. We may not have the time to reply, but when we contribute, it could possibly be good.

At least you had a spoll chocker Martian ;) :LOL:
OK, so don't go - I have wanted to back away from this site, but I have to come back and have a look around. My time, the same as yours and others, is precious. We may not have the time to reply, but when we contribute, it could possibly be good.

no, no spellchecker, i'm just quiet gud @ inglish ! and maths... just wish i had spacecat's genius!!

But the likes of you and i, certainly add to this site.... well i think so.!!!

Immi, I was not having a go at you mate.

I didn't see the post telling you to F- Off.
I was referring to you saying you had had your wrists slapped and just trying to inject some humuor, sadly I failed. I thought the 2 smileys on the end would have conveyed this to you.
Again, I apologise for the mis-interpretation I gave you.

Who is this homes guy anyway?
Slags off established members and he's only posted 117 times!
Its people like that who get my goat. If someone on here is going to criticise then they should at least have a history of posting which would show they know something about the people on here.

Apologies Immi, I meant no offence.

Sponsored Links
But the likes of you and i, certainly add to this site.... well i think so.!!!
I'd like to think so Martian and thank you. There are lots of folk on this forum that add worthy contributions and sadly, there are others that just tend to troll or hijack threads.

Does anyone think I'm a troll apart from Martian?

I don't understand how threads can be hijacked in this forum.
It's for general discussion, not general discussion as long as you stick to the theme of whoever starts the particular conversation.
I've never thought of you as a troll joe, ugly bstrd perhaps, but troll...no

conny wrote...
Its people like that who get my goat. If someone on here is going to criticise then they should at least have a history of posting which would show they know something about the people on here.

I have a few posts on here, look at my thanks, is it 2?
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

LLL, look at your posts not your thanks.

1,760 is a bit more than 117 by homes.

You've earned the right to slag. :LOL:

err does anyone really give a flying :idea:

freakin sure i don't

come on here for the crack

having the odd battle is part of it ;)

ooooh look at my posts and thanks
jeez :rolleyes:

what a complete and utter stupid comment to make... so get thanks to earn... when most of the thanks are in this gd forum.... thanks for a post i agree with..... spoils the idea of the thanks button...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back