yeah, things have been good..

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder people feel the need to leave, with posts like homes!

AT least Imamartian knew how to spell! Forums can leave people upset, as it is exactly that, a forum, for people to discuss, and maybe disagree, but when personal insults are bandied about, and it get's a bit personal, then it would hurt someone's feelings. Forums are there to discuss the matter in hand, not to personally insult people, by going off topic, that's a matter for admin to sort out.

Sponsored Links
No wonder people feel the need to leave, with posts like this! AT least Imamartian knew how to spell! Forums can leave people upset, as it is exactly that, a forum, for people to discuss, and maybe disagree, but when personal insults are bandied about, and it get's a bit personal, then it would hurt someone's feelings. Forums are there to discuss the matter in hand, not to personally insult people, by going off topic, that's a matter for admin to sort out.

I do agree to this and Imamartian I'll really,really miss you :cry: :cry: :cry:

No wonder people feel the need to leave, with posts like this! AT least Imamartian knew how to spell! Forums can leave people upset, as it is exactly that, a forum, for people to discuss, and maybe disagree, but when personal insults are bandied about, and it get's a bit personal, then it would hurt someone's feelings. Forums are there to discuss the matter in hand, not to personally insult people, by going off topic, that's a matter for admin to sort out.

I do agree to this and Imamartian I'll really,really miss you :cry: :cry: :cry:

Never thanked? Is that a sign of irony? Maybe a sign that you are a bully, to intimidate people from a site? To make people publically resign from a forum? Nice to show sarcasm, as it shows true colours. I've no dealings with either of you, but I can see bullying from one side, that has made another withdraw. Nice. Bully people, nice character trait. not.

Never thanked? Is that a sign of irony? Maybe a sign that you are a bully, to intimidate people from a site? To make people publically resign from a forum? Nice to show sarcasm, as it shows true colours. I've no dealings with either of you, but I can see bullying from one side, that has made another withdraw. Nice. Bully people, nice character trait. not.

Honestly don't understand the need for this...sounds like an unsubstantiated rant to me. But carry on and get it off your chest.

But it does sound like a bully manifesting itself.

Sponsored Links

Honestly don't understand the need for this...sounds like an unsubstantiated rant to me. But carry on and get it off your chest.

But it does sound like a bully manifesting itself.

Nice word play, it does sound like a bully manifesting itself, ie you. And a member leaving because of it..It also sounds like a bully trying to justify themselves, after the event, to clarify their claims, and you still make yourself look silly. So job done, but badly. You are so transparent, you are glass, but such a fool, that you are a hall of mirrors. Distorted and weird.

I can see why Moodymick hasn't got a job - he thinks the world is bullying him. Get help Mick and join the real world. Stop living the life of a vampire.

I would have thought that the only reason someone gets their posts deleted is through being personally insulting, abusive or obscene. If that is the case, and they can't see that they've typed anything like this, maybe there is no room on a forum like this, for them.

I think he got on the wrong side of a mod,then like a jack russell wouldn't let it go.

Quite possibly. I think that, because we are supposed to be living in a world where freedom of speech is demanded, people think that they can say what they like without reproach.

well as it stands, i aint going nowhere... although i've had my wrists slapped.

It was interesting to see the comments that ensued though !!

Thats a cop out..... :LOL:

ok, ellal, geraint, nordio, etc etc.... is being honest wrong? but now it's your turn, as agreed !
They have some great points in their posts and their own personalities, do you want people to change cos of you?? :rolleyes:
What a muppet, no wonder people like dex-lifesagasman and gasman28 and a few others and you lose it after a while when the heat is on you can't take it.
Good riddance, you wer'nt all that anyways. Crybaby what next?
What a weird retort :?:
If my poor old brain is correct, I don't think that I have ever replied to you - if I have and upset you, then I apologise.

Dex, Martian and the list is not exhaustive, have all contributed to this forum in a way that makes it lively.
For sure, we may not always agree with them, or may I say, many others on this forum, but we all have a fundamental right to express our views.
I look at some posts and this is not intended to sort out an individual, but sometimes Skitz gets right up my motor, but he replies to some posts which are beyond my knowledge of the subject and I respect him for that and of course, others.
It's easy to be personal, but I find that Dex, Martian and others get slated for their views.
It's an open forum, we may never all agree and that is good, so long as it is constructive criticism, that in my opinion, is good.

PS - I have never put anyone on ignore, I would rather see their comments and if needed, respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back