Yellow Paint

RMS

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I am looking for some 'bright' yellow paint for external treated timber. I want it to be matt finish.

Can anyone recommend some?

All help appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Bedec barn paint is always a winner but i'm not sure if they do the colour you want. You might be able to get it tinted in your local paint shop?, or giving the bedec range a look or call them?

• Thanks
Reactions: RMS
I think you should follow the advice offered by dcdec, if you can get the paint tinted in the colour of your choice. You would be hard pushed to get better.
Dec

• Thanks
Reactions: RMS
Sponsored Links
Isn't barn paint either semi gloss or satin? Have not seen it in matt before but that does not mean it doesn't exist! Be nice to know if it did.

I think the nearest you will get to paint off the shelf in an exterior yellow would be to go for Farrow & Ball in exterior eggshell.

You may find the odd company making matt exterior but would guess these to be comercial coatings not diy stuff.

Another option may be to google up promain, they deal in all high quality paints.

Dec

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back