Yet another localised breakout but hey, let’s not say anything....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
...lest we upset someone.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co....osque-closed-imam-tests-positive-coronavirus/

So, 250 Muslims attend a funeral when the recommendation is 30. Iman had Covid. Should someone not be prosecuted? That’s 250 people possibly bringing the virus to you through takeaway foods, Indian restaurants, Uber cabs and mini marts. Never mind, from now on they are going to limit it to 30 guests. Yer, like **** they will.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps they caught it over the phone? Yet another means of transmission. :rolleyes:

When we had my Fathers funeral, the limit was 10 people and graveside only.

the vicar was chatting to us afterwards and was saying with these graveside funerals, during the service, people faces would suddenly appear from behind trees and bushes in the cemetery, like some sort of silent musical.

Sponsored Links

the vicar was chatting to us afterwards and was saying with these graveside funerals, during the service, people faces would suddenly appear from behind trees and bushes in the cemetery, like some sort of silent musical.
That’s very sad. Sorry for your loss Notch. It’s bad enough losing a loved one but made even worse when many of you can’t say farewell.

Last edited:
...lest we upset someone.

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co....osque-closed-imam-tests-positive-coronavirus/

So, 250 Muslims attend a funeral when the recommendation is 30. Iman had Covid. Should someone not be prosecuted? That’s 250 people possibly bringing the virus to you through takeaway foods, Indian restaurants, Uber cabs and mini marts. Never mind, from now on they are going to limit it to 30 guests. Yer, like **** they will.
Why would they be prosecuted. There isn't a limit on numbers at Churches or mosques.

You should be keeping the numbers as low as possible but that gets ignored by all funeral providers at the moment.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ing-a-funeral-during-the-coronavirus-pandemic
  • it is advised that the number of attendees should be restricted to 30 persons for public health reasons.
  • the Regulations set out a maximum 30 people limit in respect of private homes, including gardens
Attention to detail isnt your strong suit is it Mottie?

Why would they be prosecuted. There isn't a limit on numbers at Churches or mosques.

My mistake. So, just recommendations and advice that they ignored then? In that case, perhaps those that ignored advice and recommendations should be refused treatment if they catch it. **** 'em.

My mistake. So, just recommendations and advice that they ignored then? In that case, perhaps those that ignored advice and recommendations should be refused treatment if they catch it. **** 'em.
Looks like they ignored that part of the recommendations, I have no idea how big that place is so they might also have been ignoring the distancing aspect. They might even have been singing which is a significant risk factor and advised against.

Funerals are, just to rub salt into the wounds, significant risk to attendees. Keeping the numbers down is a very good idea.

Am sorry Notch, I didn't realise he passed. Hugs.

Perhaps they caught it over the phone? Yet another means of transmission. :rolleyes:
? What's that comment for?

When I looked into the music & crammed full pub and spoke to the police and the council, they told me non of the guidelines were to be enforceable.

Another mass gathering with less social distancing, but nobody seems to be moaning.

Screenshot_20200720-132516.png

Another mass gathering with less social distancing, but nobody seems to be moaning.
Or indeed this...

7_2020-06-14_result.jpg

I wonder why the OP chose to single out those of a certain faith? :rolleyes:

Therefore should the same approach apply - namely, "In that case, perhaps those that ignored advice and recommendations should be refused treatment if they catch it. **** 'em."?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back