You have only yourselves to blame

david and julie said:
Freddie, your on the losing team,and your not being very dignified in your defeat but I'll still talk to you, and I was thinking, being as how your so upset and Adam is obviously hurting, (Dave will be as well) anyway, as I was saying, how's about once a week we pretend that you tories won and we "do gooders" can say "its a fix" and whinge like bgugrey like you lot are. so what do you reckon? Wednesday is good for me.
Richard do you just post any old carp without reading what has been said or what? This what I had to say on the previous page.
Personally I would rather see an overhaul of the system to one more representative such as PR(even though that is far from perfect either). However the Tories can hardly gripe about these terrible stats, both Lab and Tory have had a chance of changing it if they wished. The obvious conclusion is they are both equally as bad as each other and therefore happy with the status quo. Much as I don't support the Lab party we have to accept what the people have said, even though the system stinks.

The main thing that bothers me is that this result practically assures TB gets off with his vile antics in Iraq.

The only thing that concerned me in this election was Iraq. The LD's were the only main party that promised a fully independant inquiry into the whole affair and as such got my vote. The 1000's of people butchered due to Blair's and Bush's wrong doings deserve this and I said so weeks ago. Party politics means nothing when you are being ruled by people of dubious integrity(including the Tories who agreed with this killing btw)or if you have friends or relatives injured or worse.

I don't understand how anybody, more so Lab supporters, can agree with TB and any involved cohorts being back in office, they, or their advisors if they were wrong,should be in the dock instead. We are talking mass deaths, mutilation and misery being ignored, whilst we argue about a few bob here and there.

Sorry Dave
well you speak such drivel I don't bother reading it anymore :D but I'll make a fresh start and pay more attention in future, lib dem huh? loads of them here in Kernow, common as muck :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Sorry Dave
well you speak such drivel I don't bother reading it anymore

No need to apologise Richard, its nice of you to let someone else be right for a change. ;)

I was(genuinely) both disappointed and surprised that you didn't disagree with the mass killing through the ballot box though, more so, given your normally mild mannered attitude(except with me :LOL:) and aversion to aggression generally.

Richardp said:
Adam is obviously hurting,

No, not hurting, despairing. Despairing that people are so gullible! :LOL:

Now, what if someone kicked you in the nuts for ten minutes. They then stop, and you are given a choice:

1) Keep on getting kicked in the nuts for ANOTHER ten minutes
2) Stop getting kicked in the nuts, possibly with a mild spanking in lieu.

You would have to be pretty stupid to opt for 1.

I would have loved it if the Tories had won (for the whole UK, in all ways, rather than just getting the most votes in England). But, that is the system we have, and it will be great next time when it means we end up with 400 seats. However, I'm not going to start going on strike or forming Unions just because a party averse to my political beliefs is in power.

It's only the tory supporters who believe they've been kicked in the nuts, we labour supporters don't we are just glorying in the moment .
3rd term in office, he can't be all that bad :D

Sponsored Links
In the case of No2 Adam, if Cherie was doing the spanking would you prefer a kick in the nuts? :LOL:

david and julie said:
In the case of No2 Adam, if Cherie was doing the spanking would you prefer a kick in the nuts? :LOL:
ooh stoppit you are getting me all excited :LOL:

kendor said:
david and julie said:
ooh stoppit you are getting me all excited :LOL:

Kendor mate----there are those you do and there are those well lets say try to think of something else otherwise you may have a horrible recurring nightmare.

Tony reckons he can hump that 5 times a night well he's either a liar or another VC is on its way, i leave that one for you lot to work out, personally 5 times in a life time would be 5 too often

I gather from that you don't find her sexually attractive? so if you were the only two people shipwrecked on an island together that you'd avoid her advances? now tell the truth honestly ;)

Attractive? Depends on your definition. She certainly has her charms: look at that gob! Fergie goes in for toe-sucking, Cherie could get a pair of size-12s in that, without even taking the shoes off first! It is the double garage of gobs, I bet she could get two men in there back-wheels and all.

It's only the tory supporters who believe they've been kicked in the nuts

Well durr, you wouldn't have voted Labour if you thought they were going to rape your payslip every month, and wipe their bottoms on your children's educations. :LOL:

Of course, if you are one of the people that will benefit from Blair's government, you vote for him. Just so happens that I am getting screwed here, and Cherie ain't involved.

AdamW said:
Attractive? Depends on your definition. She certainly has her charms: look at that gob! Fergie goes in for toe-sucking, Cherie could get a pair of size-12s in that, without even taking the shoes off first! It is the double garage of gobs, I bet she could get two men in there back-wheels and all.

It's only the tory supporters who believe they've been kicked in the nuts

Well durr, you wouldn't have voted Labour if you thought they were going to rape your payslip every month, and wipe their bottoms on your children's educations. :LOL:

Of course, if you are one of the people that will benefit from Blair's government, you vote for him. Just so happens that I am getting screwed here, and Cherie ain't involved.
But adam the innuendo was that we labour supporters were stupid for voting and i was merely saying it's not us that feel hard done by and therefore the stupid ones, merely an observational comment.

Yes, but the reason I think people were daft for voting Labour is because I believe it is bad for the whole country, as well as myself.

Sure, if I thought Party A is better for the country but Party B is better for me, I will vote Party B. I'm human, I want an upperhand. But as I see it, Labour is bad for me AND bad for the country at large. It is this last point that I see as people kicking themselves in the nuts. But hey, the next 4 or 5 years will reveal who is right.

kendor said:
I gather from that you don't find her sexually attractive? so if you were the only two people shipwrecked on an island together that you'd avoid her advances? now tell the truth honestly ;)

I think as an improvement so i could muster myself to do the dirty deed i would have to imagine her to be a 100% improvement on what she is, so i think i would have to imagine her to be Anne Widdecombe :LOL:

I hear Blunkett has got a new job as pensions minister, not a position I'd put him in. His nanny will be driving around in a roller when she retires then :p

kendor said:
3rd term in office, he can't be all that bad :D
Then why does Tony Blair looked like a loser when he returned? :LOL: Most of the Labour MP can't stand him :eek: Poor tone feeling unpopular again :!:

Can someone tell me what happened to the biggest failed MP ever John Prescott, has he still got a job???????

Sponsored Links
Back