You have only yourselves to blame

wish I could find something to contribute to this one as it is so important but alas it's hard to argue against the sicko comments made and equally hard to agree!
I mean, 25% more bankruptcy, highest rate of personal borrowing and it seems people blame the government, what's that about then?

I've often wondered why a lot of people moan on and yet don't vote or even go along to spoil their paper. Seems the 10,000 who spoit their local election papers, on the 'mayor' protest, have made a great point.

Anyway we're all stuck with it. We'd have had ID cards under the tories anyway, and probably a bush inspired bust-up in iraq. Can't believe it's actually such a great result for the labour crew.

Sponsored Links
I havn't stopped playing "Congratulations" in the car since the result that and "Celebrate good times come on - it's a celebration" and one for Michael howard "ah shaddup yo face" classics :LOL:

Michael Howard has announced he will stand down as Conservative leader - but not until the rules for choosing a successor are reformed. for god sake someone change the rules and lets get rid of the slime ball, sperm of the devil, before he changes his mind. :D

Richardp said:
Michael Howard has announced he will stand down as Conservative leader - but not until the rules for choosing a successor are reformed. for god sake someone change the rules and lets get rid of the slime ball, sperm of the devil, before he changes his mind. :D
don't worry he won't be coming back he's too old , just like Pip :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
On a light hearted and serious point i hope someone can dig your congratulations comments out towards the end of the year Kendor and Richard when the recession sets in--------not my prediction but the goverments financial advisers

Freddie said:
On a light hearted and serious point i hope someone can dig your congratulations comments out towards the end of the year Kendor and Richard when the recession sets in--------not my prediction but the goverments financial advisers
Freddie, your on the losing team,and your not being very dignified in your defeat but I'll still talk to you, and I was thinking, being as how your so upset and Adam is obviously hurting, (Dave will be as well) anyway, as I was saying, how's about once a week we pretend that you tories won and we "do gooders" can say "its a fix" and whinge like bgugrey like you lot are. so what do you reckon? Wednesday is good for me. :D

well all i will say (i will say more but anyhow) is i voted, i didnt vote them in, so since i took part in the great democratic circus im entitled to be as bitter and as twisted as the ones i backed lost. Im also entitled to whinge, bitch, moan, carp, and generally hate the new government for the next 5 years, so you have been warned......now where do i fill in the forms for the application as new leader of the conservatives??????

Freddie said:
i just dont understand WHY or HOW they managed to get back in after all the things they have done, i think they are the wotst of the lot and anybody else would have been a better result, but i fear the damage they will do now will be unrepairable
Freddie the world is a mysterious place with many strange and wonderful things to behold, you must stop fighting and embrace and you will be a much happier Freddie :D :LOL: :rolleyes:

Richardp said:
Freddie said:
i just dont understand WHY or HOW they managed to get back in after all the things they have done, i think they are the wotst of the lot and anybody else would have been a better result, but i fear the damage they will do now will be unrepairable
Freddie the world is a mysterious place with many strange and wonderful things to behold, you must stop fighting and embrace and you will be a much happier Freddie :D :LOL: :rolleyes:

Be afraid Richard be very afraid, because if the doctor tells me i have 6 months to live i am very happy to inform you that you now have achieved the honourable status of joining the" i am going to do them in before i die list " together with TB and a few others :evil: :evil:

Freddie said:
Richardp said:
Freddie said:

Be afraid Richard be very afraid, because if the doctor tells me i have 6 months to live i am very happy to inform you that you now have achieved the honourable status of joining the" i am going to do them in before i die list " together with TB and a few others :evil: :evil:

not nice Freddie, not nice at all :LOL:

If you dont behave i will make you hump cherrie before i bump you off :LOL:

kendor said:
I would just like to say goodbye mr howard :)
Agreed! He quotes his reason for standing down as "I will be 70ish at the next election and the party needs a younger, more dynamic leader".

Hang on, wasn't Churchill 80-odd?

I made it very clear that my Labour vote was uncertain and based on a lack of oppositon, surely the conservatives are now going back to leadership contests, resulting in another "unknown face" and yet more uncertainty.

Like him or loathe him, at least Blair has been the unwavering face of Labour for a very long time...

Freddie, your on the losing team,and your not being very dignified in your defeat but I'll still talk to you, and I was thinking, being as how your so upset and Adam is obviously hurting, (Dave will be as well) anyway, as I was saying, how's about once a week we pretend that you tories won and we "do gooders" can say "its a fix" and whinge like bgugrey like you lot are. so what do you reckon? Wednesday is good for me.
Richard do you just post any old carp without reading what has been said or what? This what I had to say on the previous page.
Personally I would rather see an overhaul of the system to one more representative such as PR(even though that is far from perfect either). However the Tories can hardly gripe about these terrible stats, both Lab and Tory have had a chance of changing it if they wished. The obvious conclusion is they are both equally as bad as each other and therefore happy with the status quo. Much as I don't support the Lab party we have to accept what the people have said, even though the system stinks.

The main thing that bothers me is that this result practically assures TB gets off with his vile antics in Iraq.

The only thing that concerned me in this election was Iraq. The LD's were the only main party that promised a fully independant inquiry into the whole affair and as such got my vote. The 1000's of people butchered due to Blair's and Bush's wrong doings deserve this and I said so weeks ago. Party politics means nothing when you are being ruled by people of dubious integrity(including the Tories who agreed with this killing btw)or if you have friends or relatives injured or worse.

I don't understand how anybody, more so Lab supporters, can agree with TB and any involved cohorts being back in office, they, or their advisors if they were wrong,should be in the dock instead. We are talking mass deaths, mutilation and misery being ignored, whilst we argue about a few bob here and there.

Richardp said:

Aha here they come the minority who apparently voted for the majority of us. Thanks :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back