Your favourite video game

G

Ghostwolf

I love all the Tombraider games and still play them quite a lot as well as games like Resident evil 4, (brilliant game) Rule of Rose , Haunting Ground and Clocktower 3. My favourite game is Alone in the Dark the new nightmare. Old I know but it still has that feel to it. The worst game I ever played was Red dead redemption. Totaly boring from start to finish.

Sponsored Links
Mine used to be Eve Online, but since moving over to Ubuntu, I can't run it on my comp without considerable difficulty (through the Wine interface) ;) ;)

PS also like Tiger Woods Online. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Mine used to be donkey kong and space invaders. Which goes straight baqck to blasphemous' point about average age.

Mine used to be donkey kong and space invaders. Which goes straight baqck to blasphemous' point about average age.

Like I have already said , does it really matter about your age?. Age does not come into it. If you enjoy doing something and you are not hurting anyone then where is the prob?. Gaming is also an excellent way to maintain your reflexes and dexterity. Of course if you have passed the age where you can play games without feeling guilty about your age , then I understand.

I used to have a right game with the video, half the time it would tape what I wanted it to, and even shouting at it didn't help :mad:

Well I am at the upper end of the fifties, loved Doom, Quake,etc but Far Cry got me. However by far the best is Crysis, and Crysis2 is amazing.
Just because your shunting on doesn't mean you have to do a Clarkson.

I'm the same age as you.....I prefer to go and have a game of footy. :LOL: :cool:

Sorry footies for Girls , An old rugger bugger myself and no I don't partake any more :D

Pro Evo soccer overall the best

Other must plays
Mass effect,Half life series, Deadspace series, tombraider,FEAR 1&2,
Quake1 and 2,Gran turismo,.amongst many others

RE 4 , Medal of Honour , all of the Tombraider series , GTA , Silent Hill 2 . and the best game ever MGS ! Well it is for me anyway..............

Sponsored Links
Back