Your favourite video game

First person shooters for me, on the PS its Return to castle wolfenstein, medal of honour, any of the COD's, also like driving sims so the obvious one would be GT5, although i did quite like the original GT on the PS1.

And im also into windows flight simulator on the PC, nothing like flying a KLM 747 to St Maarten, if other half want owt doing i just stick it in auto pilot :D

Sponsored Links
Best old game, Commando (either Arcade version or Spectrum 128 version)
Best new game(s)... COD MW is still a fav, Assassins Creed (any) and probably Far Cry 2 (but it bakes my noodle sometimes the landscaping is too vast)

I stopped playing games when I discovered girls.

I reckon many on here will be the same one day. ;)

Sponsored Links
Anyone remember those olympic sport style games where to make you run faster you had to press buttons as fast as possible?

Anyone remember those olympic sport style games where to make you run faster you had to press buttons as fast as possible?

Yes, but try this.............http://www.playzgame.com/online-flash-games/Yeti-Sports-Pingu-Throw-1.php

Rugby's a bugger for wearing you out.

My youngest adores it and has played it since the age of 6.

He will be 18 at the end of next month and so far he has slashed his hand open, broken a finger, fractured his scaphoid, got concussion twice and broken his nose, complete with a huge laceration.

Same with my eldest who plays lax. He has all sorts of wear and tear injuries. Knees, shoulders, elbows.

And the middle boy used to canoe but despite a helmet, suffered bad concussion after rolling at the National Water Sports Centre in Notts. He never got back in a canoe.

So much for "Sport Is Good For You".......

Played most of the above, all good in there own way.

But the game, which to me, is the best game ever is the VR version of Resident evil 7.

Absolutely blew all other game experiences away.

IMG-20221012-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20221012-WA0016.jpg

I'd have to say Space invaders but it's still not working. I've applied to go on the Repair shop. Just have to see if my sob story passes the test

Last edited:
Not bought a new games console or pc for years, grew out of it for a while.

Tried playing games on the phone but it's no fun and controls are awkward.

Son has recently got into playing games on my old Xbox 360 so went on eBay and got a load of Lego games for a couple of quid each. Currently making our way through Lego batman 2.

It's actually quite enjoyable and fun going round gathering objects and solving puzzles. It's not as stressful as fps type games

Used to love Donkey Kong on the SNES and Crazy Taxi on Dreamcast.

Sponsored Links
Back