Your opinion - worst top gear presenter and why

Well it's obvious comedy but it is still comedy. All depends on why you watch it, for cars with a bit of commentary or for commentary with a bit of cars. The former would be disappointed.
Stick around long enough and you will understand what Thermo meant.

Sponsored Links
It's a good show. As noseall said, if you don't like it don't watch it. I can never understand how someone could sit through any show more than once to then say its pish ? The postings I have read, which are anti - TG and the presenters, suggests that more than one episode has been viewed. How many episodes does it take to watch before a person decides "This is cr@p"?

And I would rather watch a motoring show that presents supercars tearing it up around a track or road, than an 'everyday' car. If I wanted to watch 'everyday' cars I would watch Fifth Gear on channel five.

We all have a choice, ladies and gentlemen :)

It's a good show.And I would rather watch a motoring show that presents supercars tearing it up around a track or road, than an 'everyday' car. If I wanted to watch 'everyday' cars I would watch Fifth Gear on channel five.
So is it a good show overall or only until they get to the everyday car.

who cares about cars you can not afford, just watch it for entertainment or change channel.

Sponsored Links
It's a good show. As noseall said, if you don't like it don't watch it. I can never understand how someone could sit through any show more than once to then say its pish ? The postings I have read, which are anti - TG and the presenters, suggests that more than one episode has been viewed. How many episodes does it take to watch before a person decides "This is cr@p"?

And I would rather watch a motoring show that presents supercars tearing it up around a track or road, than an 'everyday' car. If I wanted to watch 'everyday' cars I would watch Fifth Gear on channel five.

We all have a choice, ladies and gentlemen :)

I sometimes watch some of the science shows that that fool Hammond presents. Can't stick him but he doesn't write the show. Why they pay the uneducated fool big money I've no idea.

I sometimes watch some of the science shows that that fool Hammond presents. Can't stick him but he doesn't write the show. Why they pay the uneducated fool big money I've no idea.
Because you keep watching :LOL:

Because you keep watching :LOL:

I'd be even more keen to watch if the office junior presented it.

iirc you cant.theyve stopped making it.

i like top gear,i like its light hearted banter,is informative and iirc tickets for the shows are extremely hard to get.
yes there paid a lot of money,but i do feel there opinions are in touch with the common man/woman.

also i do believe that when the toyota went for a bath overnight,then once the carbs were cleaned out it actually started??SO IT AINT DEAD YET :LOL:

I used to really like it when it was about cars. Now it's just Clarkson's ego trip. It puts me in mind of the stuff that rhymes with white.

far to scripted these days.at the start i used to think all the challenges/stunts were real then it just got daft.

much better than songs of praise tho imo

I like clarkson he speaks his mind

Can I speak mine?

He's a t@55er.

He owns land on the IOM and is trying to stop public rights of way across it. Tw@t. And he thinks he can do what he likes in his car on a public highway.

Hamster's OK, I suppose. My favourite is Mr May, Captain Slow. He is actually very well educated and very clever.

Sponsored Links
Back