Your opinion - worst top gear presenter and why

A

alsheating

I use to like top gear, until along came the three muppets, performing ridiculous expnsive stunts on the BBC licencse payers money...Now I sort of hate top gear as it does rarely focus on Cars, but more on the three muppets making bigger muppets of themselves.

I personally Hate James May :evil:

Whats your opinion of Top gear and the presenters? :?:

Sponsored Links
I actually quite like all three presenters - but do agree with you on the general decline in the programme. When the 'challenges' first started, they were good, interesting and a small part of the programme. It was often funny when their complete uselessness showed through and they made huge errors in whatever they were doing.

However, more recently, they seem to have realised that these errors were amusing and have artificially attempted to fill the challenges with funny errors and mishaps. The things that go wrong are so obviously staged that I stuggle to find it remotely amusing and the 'challenges' now take up a large percentage of the show.

Top Gear used to be one of the TV highlights of my week - these days I'm not really bothered if I watch it or not?

they are so far up their own ars*s it is embarrassing, and it p1sses me off they spend our money on such crap

Sponsored Links
To be fair, if they revied the new Nissan Micra or some bland family car like a Skoda Octavia, nobody would bother watching it either.

Car reviews/comparison is what top gear use to be about back in the days, and we would all look forward to the performance expensive cars.

They do not really review anymore it seems more about the presenters having a good time at our expense...doing really cringing stuff and acting like muppets.

and we would all look forward to the performance expensive cars.
All they do with these is go up and down the old run way spinning the cars around in circles and talking waffle whoopee do,the best bit is star in a car there seems to be real determination to progress up the leader board.

james F in May in my opinion is a complete no brainer! the idiot is a buffoon of the highest order!
but like everyone else i have given up watching as it is a complete joke these days.
yes the race to scotland was good, as was seeing how much damage could a pick up endure before dying
the test to destruction may have gone a little too far for effect, but a good review for Toyota or whatever it once was!
what people want to know is
fuel - how big a mortgage do i need to fill up! and how often!
is it reliable
does it have serious defects (oh dear Toyota!!)

not can it swim to france etc!!

Surely its got to be Hammond with his totally ridiculous schoolboy haircut. Not sure if its a way of hiding the scars on his head after his high speed crash.

What does Richard Hammond and George Michael have in common?

They've both had skid-marks on their helmet.

Clarkson is the biggest tw*t I've ever seen before the watershed :eek: I'm thinking of suggesting to Greenpeace that they put a contract out on him and recycle the body in a compost heap.

Sorry - I missed out the 'Why?'. Do I really need to bother? He's a thoughtless, domineering, loudmouth who epitomises all that is worst about the monied classes.

I think May is very articulate, Clarkson is hilarious and Hammond i could take or leave.

There is a button available on most televisions that allows you to change channel.

I think May is very articulate, Clarkson is hilarious and Hammond i could take or leave.

There is a button available on most televisions that allows you to change channel.

You've lived on a Council Estate too long if you think May is articulated.

they say repetition is the art of good comedy. Unfortunatley they werent always right when it came to some people :rolleyes:

Well it's obvious comedy but it is still comedy. All depends on why you watch it, for cars with a bit of commentary or for commentary with a bit of cars. The former would be disappointed.

Sponsored Links
Back