Your profile please?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been clicking on some of your profiles and it seems that many of you have nothing to say about yourselfs. I have only just tonight put my occupation on there because its good to say what you are. So, can I see what you are, please? By the way, it has to be genuine.

Sponsored Links
Expect to see you in the news soon then. I used to have a dabble in that once but after a few years it went inactive. Must have been a bad batch.

Sponsored Links
So, your occupation is,you like making people. That's a start. Read mine and Kendor's to get the idea and remember it must be genuine.

I thought Opra Winfry was the Queen of USA but if you have taken over the appointment then I'll take my hat off to you. Watching ants that is an okay thing to do as well.

wreckedit said:
I thought Opra Winfry was the Queen of USA but if you have taken over the appointment then I'll take my hat off to you. Watching ants that is an okay thing to do as well.

read it again...you oops'ed....USA was just a small portion....

mbl3c, Mam, I do stand corrected there. I am getting a little sleepy and mixing up USA with the Universe was remiss of me.

Sponsored Links
Back