DIYnot profiles...

I

imamartian

I recently found, what i thought was a better photo for my profile on here... and whilst changing it, noticed that my profile has had 1100+ views !!!!!! WTF!! i personally haven't viewed more than about 8 profiles in my time on here... and i can say without doubt that my 'occasional' beer fuelled rants (a thing of the past i might add ;) or i hope) have made my quite unpopular in certain quarters....
So why the huge volume of hits? bizarre !

Sponsored Links
It's me. I'm infatuated by you. xxxx :oops:

do you know what, if i had a £1 for every time i've typed the words "DONT CALL ME IMAM" and then deleted them, i would ....still be quite poor, but have enough money to fill the petrol tank of my hummer.... and i don't have a hummer !

do you know what, if i had a £1 for every time i've typed the words "DONT CALL ME IMAM" and then deleted them, i would ....still be quite poor, but have enough money to fill the petrol tank of my hummer.... and i don't have a hummer !
Can I call you mama then? It's the next logical sequence :idea:

Sponsored Links

Can I call you mama then? It's the next logical sequence :idea:

Dex, you can call me anything you like.... (although i wont stoop to breast feeding you with my manboobs!)

Sponsored Links
Back