mindless vandalism

joe-90 said:
If the Police didn't have to spend tens of millions protecting London from young Islamic terrorist youths and following them all over the place in covert actions - then I'm sure we would get a better police service.

joe
where do you get such figures from?? don't they teach arithmetic at your school? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I'd simply like to comment on the title of the thread.."Mindless Vandalism"

Surely all vandalism is mindless, or have I missed something (and please no jokes about speed camera's)

Big_Spark said:

Surely all vandalism is mindless, or have I missed something (and please no jokes about speed camera's)
Constructive Adjustment? (speed cameras)

kendor said:
Big_Spark said:

Dag Nammit..I said not Jokes about speed camera's!! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
joe-90 said:
If the Police didn't have to spend tens of millions protecting London from young Islamic terrorist youths and following them all over the place in covert actions - then I'm sure we would get a better police service.

joe
where do you get such figures from?? don't they teach arithmetic at your school? :LOL:

Well you tell me how much the London bombings have cost so far then.
Can't do it huh?

joe

Big_Spark said:
kendor said:
Big_Spark said:

Dag Nammit..I said not Jokes about speed camera's!! :LOL: :LOL:
sorry couldn't resist :LOL:

There you go - from the Times:

The policing bill for the July bomb attacks in London and subsequent security measures stands at £77 million, it has been reported.

That would go somewhat towards a better police force don't you think?

joe

TexMex said:
mamals have ****, .... All are, also, 100% accurate.

Monotremes (egg-laying mammals) actually have modified sweat glands that ooze milk, rather than nipples and mammary glands... ;)

Every now and then you hear a story of someone putting their foot through a plate-glass shop front and then finding themselves having to hop from then on. Basically, you smack glass near the edge, the shock causes it to shatter. A heavy sheet of plate glass will then turn into a guillotine, slicing off anything underneath (often the foot of the offender).

Now, if they banned the "bus shelter glass", then vandals might be deterred from smashing it. Surely it's not so much fun if you might bleed to death...

Problem is in this liberal, kiss arrsse world we live in, it is their human right to vandalise bus shelters and anyone changing to the glass to a more dangerous variety would likely be prosecuted under H&S legislation :confused:

joe-90 said:
There you go - from the Times:

The policing bill for the July bomb attacks in London and subsequent security measures stands at £77 million, it has been reported.

That would go somewhat towards a better police force don't you think?

joe

It sure makes one wonder where it all goes... But then £2.56 per head of the working population.. is really peanuts I guess... Blimey that is how potentially powerful we are, we could probably pay that per head every week ! :cool: :cool:
Surprised no one has twigged the reason why we do not spend and clear the lot up ... Whilst we are somewhat wary of the great unwashed, we are not as free to become politically unsettling ... Remember we are Brits, like it or lump it you are out to batter someone by one means or another .. As long as it is outsiders or each other, the Monarchy can rest easy. :D :D :D
One does not want one's windows put through ... we provide carriage stops for that. ;)

empip said:
One does not want one's windows put through ... we provide carriage stops for that. ;)

empip..I never realised you were so cynical before :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Big_Spark said:
Problem is in this liberal, kiss arrsse world we live in, it is their human right to vandalise bus shelters and anyone changing to the glass to a more dangerous variety would likely be prosecuted under H&S legislation :confused:
anyone vandalising bus stops, very expensive i-terminals, or any glass object, deserves what's coming to them. H&S should stay out of it when things like this are concerned. And i know the idiots will claim for their injuries and get thousands, they shouldn't be able to, its their own stupid fault. This is the reason this country is going downhill. Too much red tape and legalities and H&S rules.

Go to the canary islands, there are holes in the road with no warnings or barriers, bits of pavement sticking up, those slippery paving slabs they use, on steep hills, but nobody is there sorting it out! I love their relaxed, laid back approach to things like this, that says "people should be careful" and if you do trip up "its your own fault"! beautiful! we can all learn something from them ;)

Nothing wrong with Health and safety rules, they are there to protect you.

kendor said:

Lets not open that particular can of worms...it could get very heated...

(And you know someone would find an angle to play the race card!!) :confused:

Big_Spark said:
kendor said:

Lets not open that particular can of worms...it could get very heated...

(And you know someone would find an angle to play the race card!!) :confused:
Or the "mental" syndrome card :rolleyes: (yawn) **** **** bastard...sorry did I not mention I have Tourettes..and a friend with learning dis.

Sponsored Links
Back