Vicar supports May's Brexit, hooray!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Why do you think she dressed as one on national TV? Seems like an odd thing to do, don't you think?

Notch is renowned for being gullible.(y)

She dressed as a minister.

Where did she say or claim to be a vicar.......

Oh thats right JohnD made that up.

JohnD is renowned for making things up.
Noseall is so gullible, he falls for it

Notch - Tory chief DIYnot publicist (misinformation bot) fails to convince with poorly thought out plant (waits for desperate anti-Corbyn jibe).

(Edited).

Last edited:
What are you all arguing about?

Surely, if she's not a vicar, she shouldn't be wearing a 'dog collar'.
I suppose even actresses are members of the public.

upload_2018-11-30_12-19-4.png

What are you all arguing about?

Surely, if she's not a vicar, she shouldn't be wearing a 'dog collar'.
I suppose even actresses are members of the public.

View attachment 153493

She is a right win loon who preaches the mendacious prosperity gospel. Which preys upon the weak by asking people to donate money to religious causes which then is spent by the person asking for the donations as a sign that God has rewarded them with money for their beliefs.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017...steen-believes-prayer-can-make-you-rich-trump

How does such a person represent a normal person view? I would like the BBC to answer that.

What's laughable are the RW on here think the BBC is leftist leaning.

She is a right win loon who preaches the mendacious prosperity gospel. Which preys upon the weak by asking people to donate money to religious causes which then is spent by the person asking for the donations as a sign that God has rewarded them with money for their beliefs.

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017...steen-believes-prayer-can-make-you-rich-trump

How does such a person represent a normal person view? I would like the BBC to answer that.

What's laughable are the RW on here think the BBC is leftist leaning.
Oh come on Sir G'ad. If you bring together a group of people, chances are one of them will be a nutter.
So it was a representative group. I congratulate the BBC on ensuring that there was a nutter represented.

Sponsored Links
Back